Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dreams? what do they mean??--


Woke up this morning with my friend Uko IM'ing me about some weird dream he had...In his dream he was getting arrested, somebody had snitched on him for doing something he didnt do...

So I started to think about my own dreams. I dream but dont pay no mind to it.Once I wake up, I 4get about dreams or nightmares. The ones I recall are dreams that have to do about childhood memories. I've found myself dreaming in both black & white and color. I sometimes dream the same dream over and over again.But like I said I dont think anything of these dreams, they are just dreams. right?

I googled what dreaming is and this is what it said: We realize that your dreams are unique. No other individual can have your background, your emotions, or your experiences. Every dream is connected with your own "reality". Thus, in interpreting your dreams, it is important to draw from your personal life and experiences.

Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. In understanding your dreams, you will have a better understanding and discovery of your true self.



So I guess I should start looking into my dreams to understand and discover my true self....hmmm wish me luck in that journey

No comments: