Monday, May 25, 2009

Taken from Shanowa--her words are on point!!!

Hmm woke up to my throat feeling kinda weird..could it be that leaving the Ac on was not a good idea??? I guess so. Anywho like my daily routine,I went jogging, wrote my morning piece and then I was off checking my emails. I noticed I was tagged on a note on facebook by Ms.Shanowa Johnson(btw great individual, my lil brother loves her lol) ...so I went on Facebook to only find a note that literaly took the words out of my mouth.Shanowa's note is the epidome of what every girl wants...So I figure I share with you her note....

"Do Gentlemen still existShare
Today at 12:11am
Figured I had to say this…….-By Shanowa


What this generation lacks is appreciation. I am a very old fashion kind of girl. So yes I like flowers, candy’s, cards and small meaningful things. As a women excuse me correction a young lady I was always was taught to treat others as if you would want to be treated. So If I am treating you absolutely amazing I figure I should get thee same results. I am not asking for no Prince Charming nor the perfect guy, but I am asking for a gentlemen. Someone who opens the door, car doors, pays for dinner(not all the time), flowers just because, and so on as a gentlemen should. Some Men would probably say “ your living in a movie” but that’s what I want And I like and if you cant bring some of the things I ask for then…..goodbye you are the weakest link (because there are guys who will). I don’t settle and I would never ever do so. I am not picky at all, I will work with a guy as long as you make me smile. I like going out, movies and dinner is cool but that was so last year its not a every weekend thing for me. If you have not notice I enjoy beautiful art, So I like museums ,plays, walks, sight seeing, concerts, galleries, and so forth. So to sum up step it up step it up step it up. Treat your lady as if you want any Man to do so to your mother, grandmother, sister or whatever female is in your life. Just think about what I am saying. If you think your female or a girl you like is special or something worth fighting and keeping around show your appreciation towards her. It should not take Valentines day or her birthday for you to do so.

No comments: