Thursday, July 23, 2009

Visualizin the realism of life and actuality

"...Even though, we know somehow we all gotta go
but as long as we leavin thievin we'll be leavin with some kind of dough
so, and to that day we expire and turn to vapors
me and my capers-ll be somewhere stackin plenty papers
Keepin it real, packin steel, gettin high
Cause life's a bitch and then you die

Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we get high
Cause you never know when you're gonna go...

I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years of blessing
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh in
My physical frame is celebrated cause I made it
One quarter through life some God-ly like thing created.."


I was deadass singing along to this Nas track while doing my morning run..ppl was looking at me like i was crazy. I mean its Illmatic , no one cant resist spittin them lines in them tracks...
But def. cleared my mind for today. Many ideas came to mind, so expect the unexpected for this rest of the year---

No comments: