Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2nd day in Sept. and it feels like a whole month of activity has just taken place.

School started for me last Friday. If you must know I'm taking : Latin American Gov., Women in the African Diaspora,Afr-American History 2, Poverty in Society,and Black Genealogy....I get no FAFSA so ya know them books are making a whole in my pocket.

My mom was in the hospital , she just came home today and she is feeling better.
I'm not one to show feelings, but knowing she had to go through some surgery kinda made me feel upset. But she is a trooper so she is good. Thanks everyone for the get well wishes.

I have about a week left to work on my short film for Project Luz..and I have work pending for other projects for this year...

yeah so Welcome September, lets see what else you have planned for me this month.

No comments: