Monday, September 14, 2009

Just random

Kid Cudi on ideal girl:

I really look for personality, like is she going to think I’m funny or is she going to think I’m a maniac or a lunatic? You really have to understand me, my humor. I want a girl that can hang with me on the mental aspect of things of how I see life. You are not always going to get exactly what you want and you’re going to have to compromise. No one’s perfect. But I’m definitely trying to find someone that’s completely like my opposite and fits right in the puzzle. It’s really complicated. It’s hard to say it. But I’ll know once I get it.

Look-wise, do you have any basic needs? Like a certain kind of style, or long hair or something like that?
I don’t really have a preference. I just want a girl that’s really comfortable within her own skin. It would be nice to have a really creative girl and someone who is very independent and outgoing. You like who you like. I like girls that wear less makeup. I like girls that wake up in the morning and don’t have to do their hair for about two hours before they step out. I like a girl that’s not always into the glamour and that’s just naturally pretty, you know, that can just put on some lip gloss and just go. That’s the type of chick I like. That’s the realness. I don’t really bang with chicks that put on layers of makeup and it takes them like two hours to get ready to go anywhere because when they wake up in the morning and they look a hot mess or because their hair isn’t done. I don’t really like those makeup monsters.


see thats why i think he is dope...btw the first part applies to what I also look into a guy..

No comments: