Friday, September 11, 2009

so yeah wats new Sonia G?

So aside from getting used to my hair cut alot of things have been swinging my way and def. many new interesting things and ppl. have been popping into my life.

One thing I have learned from the experiences I had this summer was that trying new things wont hurt...

Thats why trying new ppl hasnt been a bad thing either...I promise this individual that I will blog about our date just so he can get some shine lol jk..nah it was more so to share the funny moments we had

So this individual (Lets call him Simba for now ) is that type of dude that is very free spirited, and funny at times. But is his calmness and shyness that entertains me lmao

so let me share with ya the funny shit that happen in the dates I had so far with Simba :

- Gay couple was kissing behind us, and one point it felt like they was trying to compete with us and our affection.

-Me and Simba was sitting by a bench after watchin Halloween and a rat ran towards us and u would think Simba would be there to save me from the rat...wrong...he chose to ran away and leave me behind smh (PUNK!!)

-We went to my spot the other night ( by spot i dont mean my crib, I mean this spot where u can sit and look out into the river)...so while we sat there this plastic bag was being nosey (inside jk) lol


-while walking to my spot..Simba tells me he is scared of heights (lol I just think thats funny)..grownass man scare of heights

......I guess the best times are the ones that are memorable. With Simba all the memorable times has been the ones where I was smiling(which would mean) from start to ending of every date he has made a memorable impact on Sonia G ...

So folks dont be afraid to try new things, no matter who you are and what you are anything can be possible if u are open to new things...so with that said trying out Simba hasnt been a bad thing

-Ms.Sonia G

No comments: