Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mr.Hudson Complex pics.



If ya havent had the chance to listen to his music. please do so..he is a talented individual...and this pic. of him is def. dope.

Via: www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog

Interview via Hypebeast: We’ve been talking a lot about music, which of course is your expertise, but how much are you into fashion?

Mr.Hudson: I could never afford to be into fashion because I just didn’t have the budget. It was more like charity shop chic and hand-me-downs from my big brothers. 3 big brothers and my dad, so a lot of hand-me-down stuff. I would kind of just make it work, I’d wait until things came back into fashion. But you know, hanging out with Kanye and the guys, they’re really into their clothes, so I have been learning a lot from them. I just got flown out to Paris for fashion week, so its been amazing. I’m learning fast.
Via: www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog

No comments: