Thursday, November 12, 2009

My song...



Up late after what may be one of my life changing days..and I dont say that because I got in a car accident or I won a million dollars...I guess in a subtle silent way things unwrapped in the past 24 hours and kinda cleared some things out for me.

Today was the 40th anniversary of the Africana/Puerto Rican/Latino Studies at Hunter College. I went to the celebration and it hit me then that I need to not try to be what I'm not...let me elavorate so I love Political Science..I love politics, and majoring in it I guess gave me this professional elitism ..like "no one can front on my intelligence if I major in Political Science"....wrong...I love political science but I been fronting on my love for Africana Puerto Rican and Latino Studies..maybe my fear is that people wont take me serious if I major in this studies...wrong...Who gives a rat if I major in this or not...I must do what makes me happy...I'm the one who has to wake up every day with this life so why would I do something Im not fully happy w?...so folks I will be changing my major ...:)

No comments: