Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wasn't it just New Years day..

Like childhood lost memories my new years resolutions went out the window....Its end of March already and balancing my life and goals and all that I have planned for this year seems to not be balanced at all. From organizing, school work and reading, finance, and family to work--all seems to be meshing out of place.

There aren't enough hours in the day, there are not enough Sonia G's in the world and there are not enough energy left in me.

One resolution that I have attempted to keep up with is : healing. Yes, healing from all that I been through...all that I have seen...Heard, felt, touched and been through...Hanging on a thread one of the things that keeps me going is the dreamers and my family that I love and care for.

It is not New Years Day, its March 30th. Another day. More to do.

No comments: