Thursday, April 16, 2009

Go with the flow....


This is how my horoscope read today:

You're pushing towards a new beginning, but nothing is a sure thing -- you are still on thin ice with the situation and need to tread lightly. A friend's promise may fall through at the last minute. No matter what happens, try to just go with the flow, and don't get angry about it. Things will get to where they need to be if you are cool and flexible about how they get there.


Hmmm so I'm those type of ppl that sure enough read horoscope in hope to get insight of the future or to make sense of current things. But I never do take it seriously....I read it, and within the next 30 minutes I forget all about what my horoscope said...

Anywho what attracted to paying attention to todays horoscope Is the last part :
" No matter what happens, try to just go with the flow, and don't get angry about it. Things will get to where they need to be if you are cool and flexible about how they get there" Lol

I just had an hour conversation regading me "going with the flow" with one of the realist dope guy I ever met in my life. The phone call took place last night, funny call cause I haven't spoke to him in years. Well more like a month or so Lol He goes by the name MC Skywalker and he is an interesting individual.


So the conversation began with him poking fun @ my cornballish jokes(for the record I am funny) We dove into faith and believing in things. And just like how my horoscope , he spoke about me learning to go with the flow, and how I tend to analyze things too much and how I just have to believe. Have Faith.....I attempted to tell him I analyze things because I just wanna prepare and that I just wanna be certain that I'm doing the correct thing. I always been this way:over analyze things, and look for flaws and test things cause they seem to be too good to be true. I always find reasons for things. Yet I didn't believe those reasons, for every thing in life has purpose but I had yet to understand that concept.

Well the conversation was a conversation that I expected to have with him for he is an interesting individual. He always impressed me and that's why I always admired him. To tell you the truth aside from my friend Uko, he is one of the men I respect. And I am very thankful to have him in my life.

He told me to read the Bible( he is religious) and to have faith. But what I loved about his advice is the fact that he doesn't look down upon my way of going about things. He treats me with respect and his advice are said in the nicest way possible, and very positive criticism.

So while I sit here in my couch typing on my blackberry i can tell you(my reader) life is a journey, go with the flow have faith- cause that's what I'm doing today:)

No comments: