Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer plans:

So this year has gone by so fast and we are into the summer..woah!!
I sat down with one of my coaches(adviser in life) and we looked into what goals I have accomplished, and what goals I have yet to persue....

I've accomplish my indulging in art more, and diving into my creativity...(big accomplishment for me)
I've accomplish to help out with the Dream Act campaighn.
I've accomplish to get this project A.F.F.Y back in action.
I've accomplish many things and I'm happy to kno I'm doing it and even though I had some set backs---I managed to keep going :)

This summer I'm looking into broadinig my horizons..I have many ideas and things I wanna set in action---but I was reminded that well calculated steps lead to success..I have to be realistic about my goals and what not...

This summer my main goals will be:
*Do well in he summer class I'm gonna be taking
*Have my program up and running
*Have a successful open mic/fundraiser for Youth in Africa, Haiti and New York.
*Keep being involved with YLC and the DReam Act campaighn
*And Start introducing SoniaG as an artist--and def. paint(have an exhibit in the fall with other local painters)
*Start making a name for Artist F-OUR

----
Dreams are not something u have when u sleep, you can have them when you take action during your daily life---

No comments: