Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sound Advice

Sound Advice 10 – by Miss Rosen(Taken from worldsbestever.com)

01 You Make Me Feel So Young – Frank Sinatra
02 Fever – Peggy Lee
03 My Funny Valentine – Chet Baker
04 Take Five – Dave Brubeck Quartet
05 The Girl From Ipanema – Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto
06 My One and Only Love – John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman
07 The Look of Love – Diana Krall
08 Don’t Get Around Much Anymore – Duke Ellington
09 One for My Baby (And One More for the Road) – Frank Sinatra
10 Breezin’ – George Benson
11 I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm – Billie Holiday
12 Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - Charles Mingus
13 Big Spender – Peggy Lee
14 Let’s Get Lost – Chet Baker
15 Stormy Weather (From “Cotton Club Parade”) – Lena Horne
16 Fly me To the Moon – Frank Sinatra
17 Just The Two of Us – Grover washington Jr. & Bill Withers
18 When You’re Smiling – Billie Holiday, Teddy Wilson & His Orchestra
19 Is You Is or Is You Ain’t My Baby – Dinah Washington
20 Satin Doll – Duke Ellington
21 Impressions (Live) – John Coltrane
22 Makin’ Whoopee! – Frank Sinatra
23 Turn Your Love Around – George Benson
24 Besame Mucho – Diana Krall
25 God Bless The Child - Billie Holiday

No comments: