Wednesday, August 19, 2009

...

So I been trying to do as much stuff as I can this week. I start school next week and majoriy of the ppl that I wanted to see this summer are leaving at the end of this week..so this week has been devoted to meeting up w/ them, catchin up, etc

I must say one thing though. This week has been the most productive week I had this summer. Not becuz I have not been doing work, (because I have) but I been productive in other areas that I lacked concentration on, such as : spiritual, meditation, personal, and self.

Im beginning to understand the art of "taking care of me" ....

While speaking to some old HS buddies I realized ..damn Im getting old ...like deadass I'm becoming an adult....so many thoughts passed my mind and so many feelings rushed through my body...man I am getting older and wiser ...

I will try to write later today but I been really busy so lets see....Peace Fam.

No comments: