Saturday, October 3, 2009

..Last night




\




Such a great night.I found out about this event at the last minute. But surely this was a great event. The food was yummy :) ( do contact Alexandra Lopez Reitzes from Rise Up Baking..she does the bes pastries and food..take my word on it because I am a picky eater and her food was yummmmmmmmy ..here is her email : riseupbaking@gmail.com or visit her website : www.riseupbaking.org )

But last night served as a reminder of peace on earth. Last night was the World March for Peace and Non violence kick off concert. Performances vary from Earthdriver, The Citizens, Red Baraat, Choco Orta, and Mahina Movement, Toni Blackman...

Peace on earth folks...as humans we should remember we are all brothers and sisters...peace on earth ..no more war, no more police brutality....

Last night I pledged nonviolence:
I believe that my actions and attitudes do matter, and that by learning how to live non violently, I can make a difference in the world around me..... check out www.worldmarchusa.net


ps. Thank you Will , for sharing such a great experience w/ me. I feel like our bond builds everytime, our soul connects more and more every day.

No comments: